Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birds Do It, Bees Do It . . . . . .

Remember Colonel Mustard?  I was concerned about him because I haven't seen him around for awhile.  The roadrunners actually kill and eat the lizards, so I thought maybe he was a roadrunner's lunch.  But he showed up this week . . . . . .



And he brought his girlfriend, Miss Scarlett!  I'm naming all the lizards after characters in the Clue game.  I needed a Miss Scarlett, and here she is looking for her man on top of the rock!


Who knew that lizards weren't the shy type?



2 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

gleek...dood...now ewe iz gonna hafta babee sit onze de kids gets heer....remember minimum wage iz 83.50 an hour N don't settle for less :)

dude K

Anonymous said...

I was once at the National Zoo and, well, the Galapagos tortoises were going at it. Loudly. And for a VERY long time. A guy came and stood next to us and said, in a very understated way, "well, that's something you don't see every day." True.

Sandy