Friday, January 6, 2012

Support Handmade!

Are you familiar with Etsy? If not, then you need to check there first this year for any gifts you will be purchasing!

Supporting a community of handmade artists will guarantee that you give unique, one-of-a-kind items. There are over 30 categories to choose from, and I wanted to share with you my latest purchase.

This goodie is from scrappeeCreations. The gal behind this adorable needle holder is a Mom whose blog I read. She has her hands full with four adorable children (twin sons and two older daughters), but in her spare time she creates items for her Etsy shop.


I just love this needle holder - it folds up into a cute package when not in use, and I can now find my needles quickly.

Be sure to stop by her shop and buy one for yourself or a friend!


1 comment:

Mikki said...

Aw, Laura! You're such a sweetie. Thanks for promoting my little shop. I really need to fill it up with some cute stuff though.

I do hope you enjoy your pinholder.