Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Going to the Chapel

I'm flying back to Kentucky tomorrow to attend a special wedding. One of my best friends who I've known since our college days at Georgetown College has her first son getting married!

I'm not sure where all those years went, but here I am with two of their three boys - Andrew is the oldest.


Somehow by the grace of God they go from this . . . . . . .


. . . . . . to this! Bethany is a lucky girl, and Andrew found an animal lover - how pawsome!



The proposal was right out of a movie with younger brother hiding in the bushes to capture it on camera!




They've already picked out a pooch - this is cute little Mitzi!






I'm so happy for them, and wish them wonderful years of fun, laughter, and success!








2 comments:

Thebuckeyeroom said...

Thanks for the memories! Your post brought a continuous smile, and I am reminded of the blessings of friends and family! Thanks! Can't wait to see you!

Snowdrops said...

Blessings to them !