Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Quarter Century!

One week from today I will celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary with the best man in the world! Here we are 25 years ago. If Ted was writing this blog entry, he would tell you that the stupid guy in the tuxedo shop thought men wore their pants higher than they actually do, and that is why his pants are too long!

Isn't it amazing that my hair hasn't gone gray in 25 years? LOL!


The reason I'm doing this post today and not next week is because we'll be on vacation! And we'll be sitting in really good seats at the Flamingo watching these two sing. I can't wait!




We've had 25 years of laughter, tears, dogs, and cats, and I can't wait to start the next 25 in our new Arizona home! Happy Anniversary, Ted. I love you!



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats to the happy couple! May you enjoy many more years of togetherness.

Jillian said...

Congrats to you both Laura. What a great couple you are! Wishing you many more happy years together.

eva said...

Hi Laura,Congrats to you both! And many many more happy years together!

Snowdrops said...

Congratulations to you both !

Mikki said...

Awesomeness!! Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have a great vacation. When are you coming into town?