Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Up to My Eyeballs in Fleece!

My dining room has turned into Sewing Central during the winter months. Since there isn't much to be done outside, I like to catch up on items for my Etsy shop.


Of course, I always have one or two helpers who like to get in on the action!

In addition to sewing, I just bought a $5 Ooops gallon of paint at Home Depot - don't you love it when they Ooops the paint? The half bath needs painting, so I loved finding just the right color and only having to spend $5 for the paint!

What projects are you working on this winter?



3 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh my gosh laura!
that is just oo fun!
look at all of that wonderful fleece!
i cannot wait to see what you are creating!
xoxoxo
melissa

A New England Life said...

You have your hands full, Laura!

No winter project here. Maybe a spring project, we'll see.

Phyllis said...

Hey Laura,

I want to continue interior painting but now that the weather is so much nicer, I'll be working hard outside till July or so.

I'm trying to make my gardens and yard more manageable so I don't have to spend quite as much time maintaining and more time enjoying.