Monday, November 1, 2010

Cat Soaps!

Several Catster friends had an auction to help out a family in need. One of the auction items donated by a couple of talented ladies were cat soaps. Several winning bidders received these soaps made in the likeness of their cats.

One lady who won two soaps decided to donate them to me for organizing the auction. And then the ladies who make the soaps decided to create my entire cat family as a thank you for holding the auction!

They arrived this weekend, and I was amazed at the wonderful portrayal of my sweet kitties. This first picture includes (from front, clockwise): Vivien, Violet, Newman, Gleek, and Samoa!


This basket includes my kitties who have journeyed to the bridge: Sugar, Spunky, and Calvin.

It was a very special gift that I will always treasure! Thank you Amy, Danielle, and Laura for the wonderful soaps. I've been encouraging Amy to start an Etsy shop selling these soaps, and if she does, I'll be sure to let you know!



6 comments:

Laura & Dude said...

You are very welcome my friend I am glad you like them...what "scent" was picked for newman !! ?? hugs to you and best fishes next week on your 3 day walk for the cure !!!

laura and dude K

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh my gosh laura!
they are amazing!
i love them!
xoxox
m & e

Phyllis said...

Holy cow! They're incredible!!

Snowdrops said...

Love them !!

Would she be able to do dogs as well ??


Yes,,, and GOD LUCK Laura next week on the Walk. Be safe.

Snowdrops said...

GOOD Luck even.. interesting mis type !

Starchy said...

OMC! Those are soooooooooooo sweet! Love that you have your Bridge kitties, too. Awwwwww.

LOVE those!!!