Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Blogging Suffers!

My poor blog hasn't been getting much attention lately. I've been busy getting ready for a ginormous yard sale on September 4th. I'm selling everything but the kitchen sink!

We decided we don't use our picnic table anymore because we have another table on the upper deck. So, Ted powerwashed the picnic table, and I spent three hours staining this puppy yesterday. Somebody is gonna get a nice looking table for cheap!

I've got more stuff than I thought I had - wow, it doesn't take long to accumulate junk! Some of it is from my parents' house that I had stored in my basement. Everything is priced to sell, so if you're in the Louisville area, email me for my address - I'd love to sell you this awesome looking picnic table!


4 comments:

Darlene said...

That table is GREAT....I wish I was close by!

Phyllis said...

Geez - the table looks better than brand new!

I want to sell several of my antiques but don't know a fair price for them. I don't want to just give them away but I'm trying to prepare for what the future may bring my way.

Mikki said...

Dang! Wish I lived in Louisville!!

Good luck on the yard sale! Hope you make loads!!

photo canvas said...

You can now have the photos that mean the most to you enlarged and printed onto canvas,
Here at u2canvas we will Create your own personalised photos on canvas and canvas prints and photo gifts and now with a large choice of ready made unique canvas prints only available at u2canvas online
www.u2canvas.co.uk
from 6.99
photo canvas, photos canvas, cheap photo canvas