Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is the birthday of my friend, Cecilia. She is like the sister I never had, and we can go months without talking and then pick things up right where we left off the last time.

Cecilia is from Ted's hometown - they went to high school together. She is a great Mom to two lovely girls . . . . . . is very creative . . . . . . and knows how to throw a good theme party. I'm all about theme parties, and today's theme party is . . . . . .

YOU DON'T LOOK A DAY OVER 40!


Have a fabulous birthday, sister!





4 comments:

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday to your dear friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura for the headliner for today. I just saw in the paper that I now can shop at Steinmart on Senior Day. Ha! I'm going out right now and getting a "reverse" fake ID. Your kindness and sisterhood means everything to me. Cece

Anonymous said...

The two of you are so sweet. It is true; there are friends we taught of as brothers or sisters that we never had. With them, we can really be who we are, no pretensions, no hesitations. All are just so perfectly real. I wish you both a longer friendship!

May Your Day Be Lovely,
The Muse

The Muse said...

The two of you are so sweet. It is true; there are friends we taught of as brothers or sisters that we never had. With them, we can really be who we are, no pretensions, no hesitations. All are just so perfectly real. I wish you both a longer friendship.

May Your Day Be Lovely,
The Muse