Thursday, April 8, 2010

Go Orange for Animals!

I've shared my life with animals for all but about 6 years of my life. So, cruelty to animals is at the top of my Go Directly To Jail and Throw Away the Key list. April is the ASPCA's Prevention of Cruelty to Animals month. Their website is full of ideas on how you can participate and Go Orange for Animals!

The easiest way to start is to click here and take their Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty.

And then you can dress up your cat in an orange wig and attempt to get a photo before he gets irritated!

The world would be a better place if people respected their pets. Please spay and neuter your dogs and cats . . . . . . . don't chain a dog, they deserve better . . . . . . . never abuse or neglect!

Go Orange this April!





P.S. No animals were harmed in the taking of the orange wig photo - LOL!

3 comments:

LovesFurbabies said...

I have never commented on any of the posts that I have read, but must say that following your blog is very entertaining... almost as fun as my girls, Alexis & Abby, have keeping up with your furbabies on Catster! :-) Totally support going orange this April and admire you fur being such an advocate for our babies! :-)

Mikki said...

I love the wig. It's a little Dorothy-esque I think. I absoluutely agree with your Laura. Cruelty to animals is totally unacceptable.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

LOL laura!
oh my gosh!
they should absolutely use this photo in their campaign!
perfect!
xoxoxo
m & e