Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Instant Win!

The Kentucky Derby Festival sponors 70+ events leading up to the first Saturday in May's running of the Kentucky Derby.

Every year they sell a Derby Festival pin that acts as your admission ticket into most of the events. I buy two pins every year, and this is the first year that I was suprised with a gold Instant Win pin!


I have to turn the pin in, and in exchange I'll receive a similar gold plastic pin, and I'm eligible for 14,000 prizes and 15 Grand Prizes! The Grand Prizes include a Honda CRV and Ultimate Vacation Packages (whatever that means!).

Woo Hoo! You can click on the first picture to see a close up of previous years' pins.




3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOOHOO that is so exciting! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you WIN something GREAT!!!

The Muse said...

wowwwweee!!!
ooooooo!!!now...i wonder what the prize will be? GOOD luck! :)

Doreen said...

Lucky Duck. Hope you get a big prize. I can't believe it's Derby time already. I love your new header.