Monday, March 22, 2010

I Can Pick 'Em!

Tonight starts another round of Dancing with the Stars! The Red Hots drew names and put $5 in the pot! I have a better chance of going to the moon than winning this time.



I guess there is always hope. Remember how last season started? I didn't think I had a chance to win it, but extra picks when mine got knocked out landed me with Donny Osmond, and we all know how that story ended!

I'm hoping all the old people will already be in bed and not able to vote for Buzz. I desperately need the extra pick again!





3 comments:

Darlene said...

That is too funny! Maybe something will happen for you this season too! With the people on this time I might have to watch some.....looks like an interesting group.

Hope you are having a wonderful day.♥

Mikki said...

Aw, Buzz was sweet. But, he couldn't dance.
I was actually taken in by Pam Anderson. I didn't want to like her, but I think she's got potential.
We'll have to see what happens.

Pegasus said...

you'll probably get that extra pick too! Good luck