Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Anticipation!

Remember the Instant Win gold Derby Festival pin I got? I had to trade it in to be eligible for the Grand Prizes.

The pin I got in exchange is a rainbow pin - not a pin that can be purchased, so it is unique like the gold pin.

And now I'm eligible for a slew of Grand Prizes - most worth $2,500 and a 2010 Hondo CRV as one of the prizes too!


Along with my rainbow pin, I received this Instant Prize envelope! I couldn't wait to see what wonderful instant prize awaited me - perhaps dinner for 2, a gift certificate from an exciting, fun store . . . . . the possibilities were endless!


Drumroll, please . . . . . . . . A certificate to Kart Kountry . . . . . . good for one free go-kart or thunderbolt ride on the longest go-kart track in the world, AND one free game of miniature golf!



I know, you wish you were me!





8 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
oh how fun! i cannot wait to see pictures!
xoxox
m & e

Melissa and Emmitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ha! I received perfume one year. Of course I am allergic!

Phyllis said...

ha ha ha! What a deal!!

Mikki said...

How exciting!! My first date was to the mini putput and go kart racing. It is fun. Hope you enjoy it, and DO post pictures!

Darlene said...

Hahaha that is so funny. I do hope you win one of the BIG prizes! That pin is really pretty.

cpknancy said...

Had to laugh... like you, hubby and I always win the stuff we can't use.. We don't drink, but if there is bottle of wine/booze being given away, I can guarantee you one of us will win it!! ha ha ha!! God really does have a sense of humour!

Doreen said...

hahaha That is funny. For that I would have kept the gold pin. Maybe you will get one of the big prizes.

D