Saturday, February 6, 2010

What a Hoot!

Today was a baby shower for a Red Hots' daughter. It was an owl themed party with lots of cute decorations and games that involved smelling diapers filled with melted candy bars! Candy will never look the same again!

This is mom-to-be Kristin opening one of the gifts from the Red Hots. She had a helpful curly haired assistant!


There was lots of yummy food, and these adorable owl cupcakes!


I think Kristin's sister made this diaper cake - too cute!

And do you remember this baby shower? Well, this is the baby that arrived a couple of months ago! She will be a cousin to Kristin's baby! She smiled at me when I asked her if she wanted to be on my blog! She was either pleased about the idea, or it was gas . . . . . I'm going to go with the pleased about the idea choice!

Grandma Barb will have lots of fun with these two new babies!


4 comments:

Pegasus said...

So sorry that I had to miss all the fun times...but maybe kinda glad I missed the diaper thing. But, the flu bug rules these days...can't argue with it.
Thanks for the pics!
Peggy

The Muse said...

Doesn't that look like fun, oh goodness.

I bet everyone had a great time :)

Hope you have a great Sunday.

Mikki said...

Cute shower theme!!! And those cupcakes look especially good.
And, my what a precious little girl, can't wait to see pics of the next one!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh what a fun party!
the owl cupcakes are too cute to eat!
i love your celebrations!
thank you for sharing them!