Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Way to a Man's Heart . . . . . .

. . . . . is usually not flowers, so I whipped up these yummy Oreo Cakesters today. Let me tell you, an Oreo cookie does absolutely nothing for me - they are the last on my list of favorite cookies, but these delish double whammys will have you coming back for more!


Head over to One More Moore for the recipe and a way to fancy up the tops of these for Valentine's Day. I cut the recipe in half - you'd need a good crowd to make the recipe she has shown.


Have a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!


3 comments:

The Muse said...

can't vouch for the man (he's plowing) but they work for me! LOL

A New England Life said...

They arent whoopie pies? It's the 3rd blog I've seen them on this week! LOL! I'm thinking I might need to make some soon!

To bad Brent doesn't really like sweets.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

Hi Laura!
oh those look delicious!
Happy Valentine's Day!
♥ Melissa & Emmitt