Friday, February 26, 2010

Crochet One, Walk Two . . . . .

I don't spend the entire day cleaning out litter boxes - although sometimes it feels that way! Keeping up three blogs and an Etsy shop eats up a big chunk of my time. And now that I'm going to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure, I've added training to my week!

So, here is a little preview of what eats up the hours in my day:

Getting ready for St. Patrick's Day in my Etsy shop. I know it's only February, but those Catster pals need to get their March photos taken, so I'm ready with some leprechaun love!

These special crocheted Calvin Collars look so adorable on our Catster pals. Check out The Cat in the Clover blog to see how pawsomely (yeah, it's a word) they model their collars!

Not everything in my Etsy shop is for cats. I've also added some items to help me reach my goal for the 3-Day walk in November. There are wristlet key fobs and cotton scrubbies that make great little gifts to keep on hand.





And there is even a Calvin Collar for the Cure! All the proceeds from these items go toward my goal in the walk.

You can check out my walking/training progress at my Laura Treks blog. Feel free to follow my aches and pains!

And you can check out my fundraising progress over at my donation page. I am thrilled beyond words that I've already reached 30% of my goal!

Have a great weekend . . . . . . I'll be mall walking . . . . . .




4 comments:

The Muse said...

Come and list your shop here!

http://myladydujour.com/readers-shops/

and here

http://adivashammer.com/readers-shops


it is a self list operation :)

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!

oh these are fabulous!
i love them!

xoxoxo
m

The Muse said...

Bravo for the right guess!
lol...
now let's see if anyone is as brave as you are :)

here are your 5 gold stars...
*****
:)

Mikki said...

These are all so cute Laura! You're so talented, and busy!!