Monday, January 18, 2010

Honey Do . . . . .

When almost everything had been moved out of the bedroom because the carpet is getting cleaned tomorrow, I couldn't think of a better opportunity to paint the ceiling.

After all, I've been looking at the repaired area from our roof leak problem for over a year. And now that the new roof is on and there isn't a chance of a repeat leak, I did some suggesting and begging to have Ted paint the ceiling today.

I don't mind painting walls, but ceilings take too much strength. So, I was the supervisor and helper. You don't realize how dingy your ceilings are until that fresh coat of paint goes on!

What did you do on this Martin Luther King holiday?



3 comments:

Mikki said...

What a sweet honey you have, to take your suggestion of hard work!!! LOL
I bet it looks great. I cleaned house today, that's about it.

The Muse said...

Thank you for leaving your Friend Description Word :)
Mmmm...we supervised the stoning of our very very long farm driveway...LOL...

I think I would have rather painted a ceiling!

Happy Daisy AZ said...

Ohhh - I love that color you picked. Very pretty!