Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Music, Bad Clothes!

Tonight we're going to the Louisville Orchestra's Pop Series - Disco Days and Boogie Nights! Ahh, the 70's! I graduated from high school smack dab in the middle of the decade . . . . where hair couldn't be longer or straighter . . . . . . . where clothes were nothing but hideous!

This is one of my senior photos. All senior photos in the 70's involved a tree . . . . either sitting on it, posing with a hand on it, or peeking out from behind it.


It should be a flashback kind of night!


7 comments:

Darlene said...

I think it sounds like a FABULOUSLY fun night!!! Disco has to be my FAVORITE music. Any time I clean I put it on and boogie down! I think your Senior picture looks great. I had the big feathered hair going on for my Senior picture. Have a great night!!!♥

Rebecca & Twixy said...

Beautiful picture, Laura! I like it. Hope you have a great night.

Mikki said...

You make those pants look fabulous!!! I love the pic.
Hope you enjoyed the show!

A New England Life said...

You look fabulous Laura! The kind of girl I would have been very jealous of. I'm always amazed by how happy you look. Your parents certainly did raise a wonderful woman : )

Phyllis said...

Love those slacks! :)

Laura said...

I need those pants in my life!

Pegasus said...

LOVE those pants!!!!
:0)