Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Blast From the Past!

Over on Facebook, we've been having fun putting up retro pictures for our profile picture. It is fun to see what friends looked like as young kids, teenagers, or young adults.

In looking through my parents' photos, I came across this picture of me - probably my first photo with a cat. It must have been a premonition of my future with felines! The cat was either Sammy, Chessy, or Tabby - the three we had when I was little.

Don't those retro curtains crack you up? Have a great weekend - I'm glad our snow is gone!

6 comments:

Cat said...

Looks like you loved kitties from the get-go! Cute pic.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. How precious that is.

Barbie-Lou

Together We Save said...

Very cute!!

The Muse said...

just a cutie!
Yes that interior design...high fashion for the time L)

Facebook? Ah another friend :)

A New England Life said...

In all your pictures you look like the happiest child, Laura. I would say you had some pretty darned good parents : )

Mikki said...

Cute pic! I actually like those curtains, at least in black and white. Who knows what the full color version was like?