Monday, January 11, 2010

Bags of Love!

Despite what you may think after looking at these photos, bags of love does not refer to the ones under my eyes or around Ted's middle!

Some of my favorite pictures of us are from special occasions in beautiful locations. This is from my first trip to Arizona while Ted was attending graduate school in Tucson. It was during Thanksgiving and we took a trip to the Grand Canyon.

We got engaged around Thanksgiving time in Sedona, Arizona.

We went back to Sedona on our 20th wedding anniversary, and tried to find the same rock to take this photo.

And this past summer we were in Utah at Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area. I love this picture because it was one of those set the camera, run to get in place, and hope it turns out pictures. The background almost looks fake it is so spectactularly beautiful! And yes, I realize we are wearing the same colors from the 20th anniversary picture. We do own more clothes!


Which brings me to Bags of Love! I had our vacation photo turned into a 16 x 20 canvas print and it arrived today. I was very pleased with the quality - be sure to check out the Bags of Love website the next time you want a unique, personalized gift! They offer photo books, calendars, bedding, home gifts, and lots more! You'll also find a link on the right side of my page to their website.






6 comments:

The Muse said...

How delightful!

And i must say, those images all have one thing in common...

Your love is shining through in all of them!

Doreen said...

Great Job.

Snowdrops said...

Beautiful pics in more than the scenary sense. YES... your abiding love does shine through.

Mikki said...

Wonderful pictures!!!! Beautiful couple!!! (I'm so glad to have one of those pictures to call my own! thank you!)
Sweet link, thanks!

Phyllis said...

Hi Laura,

Congratulations on your 20 year anniversary!

The pictures are really great and I have to agree with The Muse.

A New England Life said...

I love looking at all your pictures Laura. You and Ted are so cute! So do you think you found the same rock?

Don't think I would have even noticed the color of your clothes if you hadn't mentioned it. At least you weren't wearing the SAME clothes! THAT I might have noticed! LOL!