Monday, December 21, 2009

Candy Snowmen!

Sorry about my lack of blogging as I finish up some last minute Christmas items. I saw these adorable snowmen candybar wrappers over at Be Different . . . . Act Normal and I knew I could whip out a few!

They are originally found from Laurie Furnell. She has a free template you can download. Print them out on regular paper, and cut out to fit around a candybar - I used Hershey's chocolate bars.

Then using scrap fabric - mine is fleece - add a scarf and hat! How adorable! I'll be taking these to Ohio to hand out to Ted's cousins and their kids.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Those are absoltuely ADORABLE!!! Anyone would love to get one of those cuties!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!♥

Mikki said...

So cute!! Great job on them. Such a great idea for a easy gift. They would be perfect for my kids' classmates.

Pegasus said...

VERY cute!!

T said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very Merry Christmas! Hope to be catching up on blogging and commenting in the next few weeks.