Monday, November 30, 2009

Red Revisited

I decorated for Christmas yesterday . . . . . well, as much as you can decorate with a kitty named Newman! I thought I'd show you how the mantle turned out. Red, the beautiful horse photograph from Sharon's Etsy shop will have another wall to live on after Christmas is over.

It is really too small for over the mantle, but I wanted him front and center during the holidays!


Can you believe December starts tomorrow? So much to do . . . . . so little time!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

It looks beautiful! I have my tree up and decorated and I'm already ready to kill Midnight!!! She can't leave it alone and has had ornaments down off of it several times a day since it was put up on Saturday. None broken......yet

Pamela said...

Gorgeous! I wouldn't dare do this with Orvis-and he's teaching Marvel Ann all he knows. Santa and his beard would be toast. You are braver than I am.

Mikki said...

Looks great Laura! I love those Santa's too!