Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Madness!

I don't have to tell you that Wednesday is one-month-til-Christmas! There is so much to cram into that month between the decorating, shopping, baking, cards, get-togethers, wrapping - it's enough to give you a headache if you think about it too long.

I've been busy making kitty stockings for my Etsy shop. I found the most adorable fabric with Santa Claus (or Santa Paws if you're a cat) surrounded by adorable kitties.

The first one got shipped to Ivan today. Santa stopped by and snuck in a few goodies before I mailed it.

Are you making your list for Black Friday? Do you get up at the crack of dawn so you can get to Kohl's by 4 a.m.? I think anything I want to buy will still be there by 10 a.m.! That is more my style.



2 comments:

Mikki said...

Those are adorable Laura! Great job.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
oh my gosh! i love the litty stockings!

happy happy thanksgiving!

we are so thankful to have a wonderful friend like you!

xoxoxo
m & e