Monday, October 5, 2009

One Fish, Two Fish . . . . . . .

Dr. Seuss was the theme of yesterday's baby shower for the daughter of one of the Red Hots! Baby Lillian Rose is due in December, and she is on her way to being best dressed with all the cute clothes and goodies she got!

Guests were invited to decorate a bib, onsie, or burp cloth with all the items provided - and didn't it make for a cute decoration too?

The cake was not only spectacularly made, but tasted good too!

I decorated the pink bib, and another Red Hot blinged out a onsie with pink gems.


The Red Hots went together and got Lillian a Rainforest Jumperoo which technically ends up being a gift for Erika when she needs her hands free for other things!


Nothing like a Bundleme to get a Mom-To-Be excited!

Good luck with your delivery, Erika - I think it will be the perfect Christmas present for the family!


5 comments:

Darlene said...

Awwwww how cute! That is a great idea to decorate the babies items!!! Love that adorable cake! A baby for Christmas.....what could be better?!?!♥

Mikki said...

What a fabulous shower! She must have been delighted.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!

oh what a fabulous celebration! so much life and love!

xoxoxo
m & e

A New England Life said...

What a great baby shower! Usually they are kind of boring but this one looks so unique and happy!

I love the theme and the cake. Great idea with the bibs, etc., too. Hope you had fun Laura. I'll bet the mom-to-be Erika sure did!

Phyllis said...

Hey Laura,

I haven't visited your other blog in ages! I'm so sorry about your orange kitty being sick :(

I think about your Samoa kitty pretty often and remember how much he looks like my Smudge.

Thanks for stopping by my little place!