Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!

All the handsome men in my life have fur on their faces. My favorite one happens to be the breadwinner of the family, and he is one year older today! I have never seen him without the beard, and even though he likes to blame the gray on me, I think it makes him look very distinguished!


And the cats don't think the gray should be blamed on them, either! By the way, he robbed the cradle when he married me . . . . . at least that is what I keep telling myself!

Happy Birthday, Ted! Love you!










6 comments:

Doreen said...

Happy Birthday Ted. You're a lucky man. D

Melissa and Emmitt said...

happy happy birthday ted!

have a wonderful day!

:) m & e

Beth said...

Sweet! Happy Birthday!

Mikki said...

What a very attractive couple!!!
Happy Birthday to your sweetie!

Pegasus said...

Happy Birthday, Ted!

Snowdrops said...

Happy Birthday Ted !!

Strange isnt it.. the men in my life have always had fur too !