Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School Days

You would think being an only child would mean I have a gazillion photos that my parents took while I was growing up. While looking through Mom's stash of pictures, I discovered that there were very few official school photos of me. Maybe it wasn't such a big deal back in the day.

I attended first and second grade at one elementary school, and third through sixth at a different school. This photo is either from first or second grade - I'm guessing the first day of school.


Knowing my mother, she took this picture because the cat was coming up the driveway. I just happened to be standing in the right place at the right time!






6 comments:

Darlene said...

Awwwww you look to CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

I had a book bag just like that. I took it to 1st grade. I remember the plastic handle broke. It does look like the first day of school, cute. The cat was just trying to get in the picture. barb b

Pegasus said...

Adorable!!! Love your little school bag and that dress is too cute. Not many school pics of me either. :0)

Mikki said...

Such a cute picture!! I'm sure your mom was trying to get you in that shot, how could she not, with such a cutie pie?

A New England Life said...

You have a lot more pictures than I do! I think I might have one school picture in my yard, that's it.

What a sweet photo though. I'll bet your mom was so proud of her beautiful little girl.

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.