Monday, September 21, 2009

Born to Dance!

Tonight is the new season of Dancing With The Stars. The Red Hots have a pool each season, and this time I drew this guy. I know, you're saying, who is that? It's Ashley Hamilton, George's son. His partner is Edyta Sliwinska - the gal with the skimpy outfits!

I'll really be cheering this guy on! Donny's partner is Kym Johnson - the gal with the skimpy outfits!
Since there are more pairs dancing than Red Hots, we have a chance at a second pick. Donny is the last in that list, so if Ashley gets booted off seventh, I'll get Donny! A girl can dream . . . . . .


5 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh, I do hope you get Donny!!!! He is the one I will be rooting for!

A New England Life said...

You must have drawn the short straw on Ashley. LOL! Donny did a good job! He was really feeling the crowd, true entertainer that he is. Looks like it should be a pretty good season!

Mikki said...

Looks like a pretty interesting season ahead. I'm rooting for Donny too (of course). I'm also interested in seeing how Kelly Osborne does. Looking forward to tonight!

Vanessa said...

I have a good feeling about Donny! I hope he goes far!

Pamela said...

Donny rocked it, especially the "relay" dance at the end.