Saturday, September 5, 2009

As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

I thought I'd give an update on my front porch visitor. After taking her to the vet and shaving her belly, they discovered the spay scar! I was happy that this little girl will not be having kittens! She has had all her shots, and is ready for her new home!

I broke my #1 rule about giving her a name. She deserves to be called something other than little black kitty. Her eyes are a gorgeous green color. So, after finding out that Vivien Leigh had green eyes and loved cats, I've named her Vivien! My Mom would like that because Gone With The Wind was her favorite movie!

The vet guessed her age at 1 or 2 years old. She is very sweet, loves to sit in laps, and will make someone a wonderful pet! If you are in the Louisville, Kentucky area and would like to give her a home, please contact me!


3 comments:

Darlene said...

Awwwww she looks so adorable. But, I am a bit partial to black cats anyway since we found Midnight!! I'm glad she is already fixed. I hope you find the purrrrrfect home for that little lady!♥

A New England Life said...

Why do they always come to your house Laura? What's up with that? Ted must ask the same thing.

She looks very sweet but I know you really don't need another cat. Hopefully she'll find a place to call home before the snow flies!

Pegasus said...

She's a beaut!! Makes you wonder about these strays that were, obviously, pets at some point. What were these owners thinking tossing them out. But, of course, the kitty could have just left home and never went back.

Oh, well...just thinking.