Monday, August 31, 2009

What Strays See in My Yard!

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!


This is the latest to make it to the shore of Hickory Heights - the land of the free, and the home of the cats! I can't determine if this friendly kitty is a boy or a girl, so we're going to the vet's office this afternoon to figure it out. The last thing we need around here are kittens!


And then this sweet kitty will need a home, because we are at the limit with six! This kitty doesn't deserve to spend another winter outside and wants to find a loving home where he/she can bring you joy and laughter!

If you are interested, please contact me!




5 comments:

Rebecca & Twixy said...

What a beautiful kitty. I pray it finds a nice, loving home soon. Till then, I know he/she is in good hands.

Love that picture of you as the statue of liberty - LOL!

Darlene said...

Awwwww what a beautiful kitty!!! I am hoping a good home is found for it. They all deserve good, loving homes!♥

Mikki said...

aw! He/she is beautiful. Hope you're able to find a home for him/her soon!! I'm at my personal limit with three.

Pegasus said...

so sweet! and the pics of the kitty are cute too! :0)

Wish I could take a cat but my nose and eyes don't agree.
Good luck

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
oh they all know where to come!
you are wonderful to help all of the kitties find good homes!