Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Red Hot Pool Party!

How can you have summer without a pool party? Well, we had one tonight! Eight of the ten Red Hots - one of whom has spent more time than the others in the sun. So, take that into consideration - my legs would not look nearly as white had I not stood next to her!


Time to ditch the shoes and head for the water!

It was a salad potluck dinner, so this ice cream sundae dessert was justified!


Thanks, Sharon, for planning a fun evening, and thanks to Phyllis for the use of your lovely yard and pool!



8 comments:

A New England Life said...

You ladies have the most fun! And wonderful pedicures too ; )

What's better on a hot day at a pool party than ice cream? If only I lived closer.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh how fun!

i love all of your parties! what a great group of friends you have!

Starchy said...

Oh, cool, more than one foot shot this time! I just love that you guys do that. Awesome party!

Mikki said...

what fun!! I want to be just like you when I grow up Laura!!

Darlene said...

What a great pool party!!!

Phyllis said...

Looks like you sure had fun; wish I could do that but none of my friends around her have a pool.

School started on a Thursday? What goofball thought that up?

Happy end of summer to you!

Doreen said...

Dang -- Sorry I missed it. Next month we'll have a BIG pool party.
Peace
D

Pegasus said...

Am I the only one who got completely bitten up out there? I must have about 15 skeeter bites!!!

Just had to add this.
:0)
Peggy