Monday, August 24, 2009

Many a Mini!

Sharon commented that it looked like our State Fair was all inside! Our Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center is a huge facility, and yes, most of the exhibits, including animals, are in the various wings. There is food, some activities, and the Midway rides outside. We have a Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom on the property too, so for one price, you can ride all the rides at the fair and at Kentucky Kingdom.

There was a big display of quite a few mini-Galapalooza horses. Some of these are being sold and/or auctioned. My favorite one was the pink one below. It was in a case and was covered in sparkles! There are some talented artists who painted these horses - enjoy the show!












6 comments:

Darlene said...

Awwwww the mini-Galapolooza horses are GREAT!!! Those artists are QUITE talented!

That is neat that for one price you get it all!!

Mikki said...

oh my goodness! Those are amazing.
Looks like the fair was wonderful! I love to visit a state fair. I need to do that soon.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh my gosh laura!
they are amazing!

Anonymous said...

These were in Jefferson Square during Memorial day and they are my favorite! I want to take one home. PG

Rebecca & Twixy said...

Great pictures, Laura! I love all the beautiful "Mini"s

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.