Tuesday, July 7, 2009

View from the Window

It's always fun to casually glance out the window and see visitors in the backyard! Of course, if I were to try taking pictures from the deck, they would run, so shooting through the window has to do.

Ted had told me he saw Mama and two babies - probably twins, and I was so excited to see the little ones - they are so cute!


Baby #1 saw his sibling heading towards the woods, and he took off running to be with him! Mama always keeps a close eye on them when they are wandering around.

They have disappeared for a few days due to the neighbors and their noisy fireworks over the weekend. I hope they show up again soon.



2 comments:

Nancy and the fatties said...

How cool Laura! I hope and pray they are safe always. thanks for your note on my bloggy. I am going to visit my mom this weekend.
xxxooo big hugs to you...

Darlene said...

They are so beautiful! I hope they do come back when it quietens down.