Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Take a Seat!

The dining room re-do is done! The last project was to replace the fabric on the chair cushions. I found this fabric at Hancock's on sale, and I love it!

You can refer back to this post that shows you how the fabric goes great with the window treatments.

One of my favorite things in the dining room is this trio of framed family memorabilia. The one on the right is from a collection of love letters my Dad's father wrote to his soon-to-be wife. He was one romantic guy! The items in the white framed shadow boxes include goodies from grandparents, aunts, and uncles on both sides of our families.

I've almost got the chandelier finished - waiting for Ted to help me hang it. I'll be sharing it soon!




6 comments:

Pegasus said...

that chair fabric is so striking!! Love it!

Also love your framed memorabilia! What a great idea!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
oh my goodness! you are so talented!
everything looks wonderful!

Beth said...

Love the material. Really, really love the shadow boxes. I would love to have cool things like that from my family.

A New England Life said...

Laura I wish I could accomplish just half of what you do! Everything looks awesome! Love the shadow boxes. They're perfect.

Sharon : )

Darlene said...

That fabric is beautiful and I love your framed memorabilia!

Lorie said...

You should totally go professional! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that fabric. And the recover job is not so bad either! The room is BEAUTIFUL just from photos. Can't wait to see it in person tonight!