Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action!

A few days ago I stopped in at a flea market/peddler's mall type of place. I was giddy and so excited to find this solid brass chandelier. It is very dainty, and had some crystals with it, but the best part was seeing all the tiny holes where I can string glass beads.



Now it's a good thing my Dad isn't around because he would flip to know that I've spray painted it! It is now an off-white satin finished color, and when I get back from vacation I'll be stringing glass beads and hanging them all over it!

And then it will hopefully go in my sunroom, or my sewing room. I don't even care if it doesn't work when we get it hooked up! It is that cute!

Hold on to your seats when I tell you what it cost. $20! Solid brass, vintage look, stinkin' adorable for $20????? What a steal! And, of course, I'll share the finished look with you!


2 comments:

Pegasus said...

wow - can't wait to see it all finished!
:0)
peggy

A New England Life said...

Great deal Laura! Good for you! If there is one place I would like a chandelier it's in the bathroom. Hasn't happened yet.

Sharon