Monday, June 15, 2009

Horsin' Around!

Meet Ben Brush - A Horse of a Different Color. He is the Gallapalooza horse that is travelling around to different Porter Paint stores. His artist is Lawrence Rudolech.

Not until we drove up next to him did I realize the mark on his side represents a paint chip!

The photos from yesterday's Speechless Sunday were taken at the beautiful wedding we attended on Saturday. One of my Red Hot friends' daughter got married. On the way to the wedding, I saw that heart in the sky! It was a very special evening - congratulations Brittany and Bennett!

2 comments:

RockMyFriday!com said...

That's awesome! I couldnt see any paint chips.

Mikki said...

!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
??!!!!
what the?
I actually got on your page today!!
Holy COW!!!!
I'm so excited.
Ok, sorry.
deep breath.
what was I going to say?
oh yeah, love the horses. Wish our town did something cool like this, ANY time of the year.