Monday, May 18, 2009

A Study in Chaos!

Meet my green thumb! I wish it was green from being good with flowers and plants. But, it's only green from paint!

And here is where most of the green has gone - on the study walls! I have one more coat on two walls, and I'm done!

And then we pull out the rest of the carpet and lay the floor this weekend. Do you know how much fun it is to move a gazillion books, two desks, bookcases, and file cabinets - and don't forget about computers and wiring!


Not fun at all!




6 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
oh i LOVE that color! wow! that is alot of work but it will feel extra good when it is complete!

i cannot wait to see!

Darlene said...

It looks wonderful! You will definitely feel good when everything is through!

SonyaAnn said...

I love the color!

cpknancy said...

I think you're using the same shade of green that I have in one of my bedrooms!! Painting is always a pain, but soooo nice when you're finally done!

A New England Life said...

Nope, it's not fun, you're right! Luckily everything is usually moved for me ; )

Sage green has been a very popular color for a while. It's soothing and soft. As a matter of fact its the color of the outside of our house and our bathroom. I think you'll enjoy it Laura. It goes very well with black and cream.

What kind of floor are you and Ted putting down? Hard wood?

Sharon

Cocker Spaniel Girls said...

LOL I hate the idea of having to paint our study too as we have exactly the same amount of furniture in ours. You sure have been busy. It looks nice very pretty color green.