Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fiesta Time!

Happy Cinco de Mayo! I'd much rather be back in Cabo San Lucas sitting on the beach today instead of spending the day doing laundry!

I'd much rather be jewelry shopping instead of cleaning out litter boxes!

I'd much rather be on vacation - wouldn't you?

If you've never taken a Mexican vacation, you need to put it on your list (although wait until this swine flu scare is over). Over the years we've been to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cancun, and Cabo. The resorts are spectacular, the locals are friendly, and the weather can't be beat!

Have a little fiesta today!


4 comments:

Rebecca & Twixy said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo, Laura! Love the pics!

A New England Life said...

I wonder if Brent and I will ever make it to Mexico? Of course before the Swine Flu scare there was the drug lord fighting. Guess you just have to stay in the very touristy area's.

It's cold and rainy here so I most definitely would rather be someplace warm!

The Muse said...

I am shaking my Muse Maracas LOL let's dance! :)

~Vintage Nina~ said...

Cute photos! Looks like fun! I have always wanted to go to Mexico.
Have a GREAT day!
~Nina