Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feeling Blue!

Here is the finished dining room! The paint was Home Depot's Behr, but the color was Glidden. The color on the bottom is Granite Grey. The color on top is called Antique Silver, and is one of those colors that appears silver at times, but mainly a really nice shade of blue.

My carpet is gray, so I really love the way it turned out. I've always liked that print, and I got it super cheap at Garden Ridge many years ago. I haven't hung anything else on the walls yet, but I wanted to show you the results!

When we were at our second home this weekend - you know, Home Depot - I saw some of that Behr fabulous paint on the Ooops We Mixed It Wrong table. A gallon for $5! How sad that I couldn't think of anything to paint with the color. Someone is gonna snatch up a great deal!

Stay cool - we're sweating in Kentucky already - humid, humid, humid!

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Good Job. Your dining room looks great. I love the color. If you want to paint more you know where I live. I'll have the paint ready for you.
D

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh my goodness laura!
it is gorgeous and you did a better job than any painter i have seen.

great job!

Saucy said...

Beautiful colour choices! You really did a nice job. Could you send a little humidity up this way? How did you ever get that paint to dry in the dampness?

Starchy said...

Oh it looks awesome! Really pretty!

nikkicrumpet said...

The color combo looks really pretty! I love the soft hues...very relaxing.

Pegasus said...

looks fantastic!!

Cocker Spaniel Girls said...

Good job on putting the two colors together it looks beautiful.