Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Physical Challenge!

I usually post this type of entry over at my Cat in the Clover blog, but since I've been busy working on items for my shop, I thought I'd post it here so you wouldn't think I sit around all day eating bon-bons!

This is Boogers. He is one of our Catster friends, and a good customer of my Esty shop! He is a handsome tuxedo cat - modeling one of my neckties.

Boogers' Mom asked if I could create one of my Stray Cat Softies to resemble Boogers. Here is Stray Cat #6 - Boogers Mini-Me - that I completed last night.

What do you think? Do they look alike?


7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Boogers looks just like our Oreo. My son is convinced that you put a tie on our cat and put him on your blog.

T said...

I think it looks great. You did a fantastic job!

Mikki said...

The resemblance is striking!! :oP
You did a great job. I'm sure they'll love it!

Darlene said...

Boogers is just BEAUTIFUL! You did a wonderful job!

Pegasus said...

Your Stray Cat is Fabulous!! Great job! :0)

nikkicrumpet said...

HOW FREAKING ADORABLE! And yes it's a perfect likeness! I swear I want to get a cat just so I can put it in a tie! That is the cutest thing ever!

BoogersCat said...

OH!! It does look like my boy! Thank you so much Laura for making this mini Boogers :) I love it and really, it looks like my boy :)