Friday, March 13, 2009

Biting Off More Than I Can Chew

Being a crafter, it's fun to look at all the creative goodies on Etsy and at various blogs. I always seem to be saying, I could make that!

Well, sometimes when your plate is full, it is easier to purchase it from someone who is an expert in their field!

I recently bought some wonderful items on Etsy that I wanted to share. These fun scrabble tile pendants are from Home Studio! She is having a 1 Year Anniversary Green Sale - any pendant with green on it is 15% off! The sale ends on Tuesday, so get over there now and check out the huge variety of pendants! They are truly beautiful, and you can purchase a chain from her, or put them on your own chain.


I've also been fiddling around making fabric flowers for my Etsy shop, but I fell in love with this wool flower pin from Pink Sparrow. I wore it yesterday, and even got a compliment from my allergist! She has lots of lucky shamrock pins just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

Support handmade when you can - you won't be disappointed!




3 comments:

Shauna said...

AWESOME!

HomeStudio Arts said...

Thank you!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!\

oh! i LOVE your new finds!

thank you so much for sharing them!

xoxoxo
melissa