Thursday, March 5, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

My friend, who will remain nameless and hasn't posted on her blog in five weeks, called me because she thought I had died since I haven't posted anything on my blog since Monday!

I told her that cleaning litter boxes, taking junk to Goodwill, and getting allergy shots isn't really blog-worthy material!

So, just to prove that I have been busy doing some fun stuff, here is a sample flower pin I'm playing around with to add to my Etsy shop. You can't see all the green petals from this picture, but there are seven of them and five petals of the top cat pattern fabric. I think eight and six will work better, so I'll be cutting fabric while I watch Survivor tonight.

Mikki at Firelein tomFoolery is having a giveaway to celebrate her blogiversary! Stop by and meet this busy lady, and enter to win some great prizes!

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Doreen said...

Your friend comes to depend on those blogs. This is about you not me. hahaha
D
I love the flower. Missed ya.

A New England Life said...

Welcome back Laura! It's been forever! lol!

Cute pins! You're always coming up with something new : )

Mikki said...

Too funny!!! Thanks for the plug, good luck on winning.

Ya' know, I hate wearing shoes around my house too. When I walk in the door, my shoes come off--guess that's why my feet look so bad! LOL

Pegasus said...

Hmmmm...me wonders whom you are speaking of...think I know. :0)

Cute pin!!
Peggy

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for that same person to update her blog! Phyllis

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
oh i adore your new pin!
have a great weekend!
hug the kitties for me!
xo
melissa

Starchy said...

hahaha Yeah, you might become a blog slacker like me at this rate!

I did have the Cutest Blog on the Block surfer background up for a few minutes and loved it. But I HATED how it had The Cutest Blog on the Block on the left at the top--looked like it was their blog instead of mine.

Um...do you know how to get rid of their logo? *innocent*

Love your flower pin!