Monday, February 16, 2009

Rats!

Have you ever found yourself saying, I don't give a rat's ass about something? Today, I gave a rat's ass about . . . . . . rats' asses!

Here is one big pile of rat butts!

They go on the backside of the Rat Pack - cat toys that I'll be selling in my Etsy shop!

They have to be called rats because they're bigger than mice, and Mice Pack doesn't make sense!

Newman tried out the prototype for me! He put his paw of approval on it but suggested a different tail. Do you recognize what the tail is made from? And these rats don't have ears because those would just get chewed off and swallowed and probably end up costing thousands of dollars at the vet's office!



6 comments:

BoogersCat said...

OH AWESOME!!! I look forward to trying these out!

A New England Life said...

I think I know what they might be made out of but I can't remember wha they're called. The things you stretch across pegs to make a potholder? Like we did when we were kids?

Did you put catnip in them Laura?

Newman is so beautiful! Those eyes are gorgeous as is his markings.

nikkicrumpet said...

Those are really cute....makes me wish I had a cat...but then the cat would have the rat...but the dogs would have the cat...it would get ugly FAST!

Pegasus said...

VERY cute! What a great cat toy! :0)

Starchy said...

Oh those are too cool! Maybe Tessa won't be able to stash them under the TV.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh how fun laura!
i love them!
you are so creative!
hug the kitties for me!