Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not Just For Kids!

Right now at McDonald's, if you can stomach a kid's Happy Meal, you'll walk away with this honkin' cute Hello Kitty watch! There are eight in all, and if you're lucky, your McDonald's will sell them to you without having to eat eight Happy Meals!

This is the purple fairy watch. I can't imagine this on a kid's wrist because look how humongous it is on mine!




Not only does it tell the time of day, but it also tells you the date. Could it get any cuter? Well, yes, I think it can -the brown Chococat watch is screaming my name!

Won't it look lovely with my Valentine necklace?


8 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
oh how cute! i love your new watch!
:) melissa

Vanessa said...

Vivi got one last week and will not take it off!! She loves it! She has the pink one and I do have to admit, they are darling!

A New England Life said...

So did you actually buy it Laura, or did you have to buy the Happy Meal? I'll bet my girls would like one of those watches too! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I have one of those!

Starchy said...

I gotta get one of those. Every time I see Hello Kitty I think of Rocky Ann!

Sandy said...

Wow! I need one of those!

Lemon Annie said...

You always make the cutest headers for your blog! You are an adorable lady! Thanks for still following me.

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL that is really cute. And I know I'm sick...but I actually like happy meals lol