Monday, February 23, 2009

Not a Fan!

I've never liked it. I've maybe tried it once or twice, but just the thought of it makes me a little queasy!

The other kind is even worse. You check your email, and you see that there are 10 comments on your blog! Wowza, you can't wait to see who has been visiting and leaving you a little note.

And then you discover it's nothing but a spammer who wants you to click on links to purses, electronics, and other garbage!

So, I'm sorry to those who take the time to comment on my posts, but I had to turn the dreaded word verification back on.

One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch, Donny!

5 comments:

A New England Life said...

You got Spammed alright Laura! I saw it! I don't know what those stupid spammers are thinking. I mean as if anyone is actually going to click on their links!

Saucy said...

I had a little spam way back when and it really bummed me out. I took the word verification off about two years ago and it hasn't happened again, so I hope it works for you too.

I don't like the stuff in the can either, ewwww.

Pegasus said...

Never tried the stuff...can't even bring myself to think of what's inside that can.

Sorry you got Spammed!

Mikki said...

yuck!! Hate both types of it. Sorry you got spammed.
You gotta' do what you gotta' do though.
On the bright side, sometimes the word verification words are funny.

nikkicrumpet said...

I've only been spammed one time in the 7 or 8 months I've been doing this. Sorry the rotten creeps got ya.