Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Different Papa!

Who makes your favorite pizza? Louisville is the home of Papa John's, but we like another Papa better!

It's Papa Murphy's pizza - the take and bake pizza place! I don't know the name of this particular pizza, but it has chicken, artichoke, spinach and bacon. It has a nice thin, crispy crust. It usually comes with a white garlic sauce, but we get it with the traditional red pizza sauce.


And when you get it home, there is a coupon attached that will give you free cookie dough the next time you stop in. All you have to do is call and answer a quick survey about your recent purchase. Their chocolate chip cookies are yummy!

Sorry, Papa John!






9 comments:

Doreen said...

That was strange. When I opened your blog it was Valentine's Day and was gone for less than 5 minutes and now you have lions. Very cute.
D

Meg said...

I've never heard of papa murphys but that couldbe because I have only been in KY for a week. Looks good!

Pegasus said...

We've had their pizza a few times, but not your particular kind. Unfortunately, no pizza for us lately.
Looks yummy, though!
Peggy

Mikki said...

Mmmmm! I love Papa Murphy's. We usually get the "Cowboy", or the double layer one, I forget what it's called.

ann said...

I love--------your header.Soooooooo creative.Thank you for becoming a follower.Its nice to meet you...Ann

ann said...

Our Papa Johns here,if-it's the same,is awesome.They stay in business.I guess the teenagers,but I cannot see how....Ann

BoogersCat said...

That looks yummy!

A New England Life said...

Oh my gosh Laura, that pizza is to die for! When I come to visit we are going to order THAT pizza! ; )

Brent and I go to a certain restaurant and order a Cappys Special pizza that has Artichokes, Spinach, Feta cheese and Bacon, and it is SO good! I'll bet the chicken is yummy too.

nikkicrumpet said...

I wish we had Papa Murphy's here...it sounds like a great place! And I do love PIZZA!