Thursday, January 8, 2009

You're Simply The Best . . . . .

Better

than

all

the

rest!

Oh, sure, you don't have a yellow smiley face greeting me, but your bullseye doggie is cuter anyway!

And the anticipation grows when I enter your doors . . . . . . . will there be new items in your $1/$2.50 section? Or will the previous $1/$2.50 items be reduced even more?

Nobody has $1/$2.50 items like you! Look what lured me in today!

I don't even have a locker, but I had to have

those

cute

magnetic

frames!

And I almost wished I had a baby, because there are always cute, cute, socks - for only $1!



The gal who dreamed up your $1/$2.50 section as the welcome area to the store is a genius! I know it's not a guy who picks this stuff . . . . . it's way too cute and irresistible!


You can't make a magazine holder-turned-into-a-pattern-holder for only $1 - scrapbook paper is more than that - oh, and they had scrapbook paper too - 12 sheets of valentine designs for

only

$1!

Now, if I only had a locker . . . . . . . . .

11 comments:

Lorie said...

There dollar section is the best! I get into so much trouble and bulls eye and the smiley face store!

Doreen said...

I can't believe you didn't call to tell me to go there. I will need to make a reminder to go tomorrow. Is there still stuff left for me or do I need to go to a different bulls eye store? Can we go again on Sunday? After the movie or before?

Vanessa said...

I love great deals!!!!

A New England Life said...

You are such a crafty lady. Always good with the deals too! Can you believe it's just over a month until Valentines Day? Holy cow!

The Muse said...

Oh, the Muse loves a bargain!

One Wired Woman said...

I'm all about a bargain too!! :)

One Wired Woman said...

I love your winter header... always so cute!! ~Jill :)

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
this must be the dollar section at target! you and i have so much in common! that is my favorite place to go! you found wonderful things! i am going today!
xo
m

MY SUPPORT BLOG said...

Awesome!

Liz said...

Great finds!

BoogersCat said...

Seriously, Martha Stewart who? Move over and make room for Laura!! Nice finds!