Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Taboo!

My trigger thumb came back. I'm hoping the pain will be taboo since I got a shot today!

We had Red Hots tonight at Peggy's house since she couldn't make it last week. We had a yummy dinner and then played Taboo.

We found out that Mylinda is taboo on the subject of a certain hairdresser in town. And from our group picture, it looks like someone has said taboo to shoes! Can you tell it's winter by looking at all the dark pants and shoes?

I'd like winter to get the taboo out of here!


10 comments:

Mikki said...

Ouch. Hope it's feeling better soon. I see no comments so far. Did I miss the memo, are comments taboo too?

Anonymous said...

I did not wear the same socks, I have lots of these dog socks. Wait until you see next month, stay tuned, unless it is taboo to keep wearing socks, with my shoes.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
oh i hope your thumb is feeling much better today!
xo
melissa

Shauna said...

Hope it feels better soon! ♥ Hugs!

Darlene said...

Oh no I hope your thumb gets feeling better quickly. Haha..I like the taboo to shoes!

Vanessa said...

I'm ready for winter to be gone as well.

Feel better!

Starchy said...

Hope the thumb is feeling better! And cute socks!!!

A New England Life said...

Uh oh, what happened Laura? I'll have to go through some posts and catch up. You're a lefty, huh?

I've never played Taboo. I'd be willing to bet you ladies had a raucous good time though!

It will be a while before we see legs and sandels *sigh*

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Get better Laura! That is no fun! Wishing you a restful weekend!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Lemon Annie said...

I agree about winter! I am done. I am ready for some warmth and sunchine. I also agree with you about what you said about the bathrooms on my blog!