Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't You Hate When That Happens?

So, I walked into the bank, and some gal at the desk was trading Presidential Inauguration pins with people that came in. I asked if I could have one, and the next thing I know, I'm judging the Olympic clown competition.

All these people who were hanging around the bank stood up and some of them started singing. And this one huge clown had a bird as a hand. I'm not talking about a bird on his hand . . . . . his hand was a bird!

And his song seemed to go on forever. But he was a really good singer. And the gal sitting next to me touched the bird when he stood in front of her. I wasn't about to touch that skinny, black bird who was losing his feathers.

And then I woke up.

6 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

good morning laura!
what a great post! you always make me smile!
xo
melissa

The Muse said...

LOL I just figured you were at a branch of my bank..things get wild there! lol

Pegasus said...

I had to read this post twice just to be sure I got the gist of it! What a morning!!
:0)
Peggy

Vanessa said...

HAHA! That is one crazy dream!

BoogersCat said...

ROTF! You had me there!!

Starchy said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I was wondering where the heck that was going!