Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cold In Red Hot Land!

Tonight was Red Hots. However, our Red Hot hostess was sick, so we're going to try again next week if she feels better. Because the date was already on our calendar, we decided to meet for dinner.

It was a blustery cold night, but Pam brought the bling to warm up the place! No, those are not age spots on her hands. I'm sure it is my camera malfunctioning.

We went to Buckhead's, and Sharon brought along the new year's resolutions we had made last January. We decided that an attempt was made to meet most of them, and I think rollover is allowed!
We had written down some resolutions and placed them in this box. At the time, we had all added a scribbly on the front of the box. Can you find mine? Meow!

Mark was our waiter. Pam bonded with him because they both have a connection to Ohio . . . . or something like that . . . . . . I think Pam just likes flirting with waiters!

And I'm stealing this idea I saw on some gal's blog. Each month when we meet, I'm taking a photo of our shoes.

Of course, you can't tell the group you're going to do this without hearing:

Why are you doing that?

I wish I had known, I would have worn cuter shoes.

Can I show my sock instead of my shoe?

As you can tell, we have a real trust issue in the group! We've seen our photos show up in unflattering ways, so whenever a camera is in our midst, suspicion follows . . . . . . . . . .


4 comments:

The Muse said...

one of the bests posts of the evening LOL...
and so neato LOL on the shoe thing! LOL

Pegasus said...

Oooh...I want in on the shoe thing too! Maybe next week? Do I have to guess who's shoe (sock) is who's? I can't talk but I sure can type. See you all next week (or most of you anyway).
Peggy
aka Red Hot Cabbage

Doreen said...

bbrr -- cold night in the 'ville. Now I will always wear my good shoes to Red Hots.

D

Starchy said...

That's a great idea. I fear my friends are going to be showing their shoes at our next get-together. If you don't mind me copying that and all...ha!