Thursday, December 18, 2008

When The Weather Outside is Frightful!

This was the first fire of the season - a couple of nights ago. I thought I'd post this for all those who are snowed in - freezing their tails off! We don't have snow, but it is cold. I'm not fond of cold . . . . . . or snow!

But I am fond of a nice warm fire! And I have my own personal wood chopper, fire builder. Otherwise, that fireplace would never get used!

Even Newman knew that being in front of the fire is so toasty and relaxing!


7 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Sooo pretty...where is the hot cocoa? Your cat is sooo cute. Merry christmas!

Mikki said...

There is almost nothing in the world better than a cozy, toasty fire in the fireplace. Love it. Smart Newman.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

ooooh! look at newman!
i agree with you laura, nothing is better than sitting in front of a warm fire!
xo
melissa

A New England Life said...

That's exactly where you'll find Phin when the woodstove is going. He loves that heat!

Newman is so darned adorable! That tail looks a little fluffy to me Laura ; )

Darlene said...

Newman is so pretty sprawled out in front of that fireplace....it looks so warm and cozy. LOVE it!

Liz said...

That looks so wonderful! And thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, it was so thoughtful.

Hugs,
Liz

Vanessa said...

I wish I was Newman right now! Its FREEEEZING here!