Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Questions to Ponder

Where do butterflies go in this cold weather?

Who would have thought hanging cups and saucers on a tree would look this cute?

Do you wonder what is under that bread?


Can you guess how old Doreen is going to be on Thursday?


Do you think this hole was a defect in the manufacturing process?









Isn't it fun to get a gift you have to figure out?



And probably the biggest question we pondered today . . . . . . . when you have pants with a zipper . . . . . . does the zipper go in the back . . . . . . or in the front?


Have a Happy Birthday on Thursday, Doreen!


Answers to questions

1. I have no idea.

2. Not me.

3. Chicken salad.

4. I'd tell you, but then she would have to kill me.

5. No

6. Yes

7. According to my pants, the front. That's all I'm sayin'!




7 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
what a fun post! happy birthday doreen!
xo
melissa

Doreen said...

Thanks for the birthday lunch. It was a fun day. Just wait until you get to be my age. That's all I'm going to say. hahaha

D

A New England Life said...

Happy Birthday Doreen! I'm guessing ... 29. ; ) You ladies all look so lovely and festive!

Zipper in the back? Since when, 1979? hee hee

Sharon

Nancy and the fatties said...

Oh Laura, you are so witty. I bet Doreen will get even someday, in a loving best friendsy kind of way. ; )
warm hugs on a chilly Wednesday...

Darlene said...

Hi Laura,

Happy Birthday on Thursday Doreen! Fun post!

And yes, when I fell I did have to look around to see if anyone was looking. No one was around but with my luck it was caught on a camera somewhere and will be on America's Funnies videos or something!!!!!!

nikkicrumpet said...

Happy Birthday Doreen. and I loved the questions to ponder...very fun!

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna